Leaks Found Since 1974
Canadian Leak Detection is dedicated to conserving water, our most precious resource.
Canadian Leak Detection is the recognized world leader in detection of hidden leaks. Our mission is to find leaks in a manner that is non-invasive, efficient and environmentally sound. We will give prompt, professional and courteous service to all customers, while providing the best leak detection services in the world. Our success is driven by your success! We understand that it’s our employees that keep our business at the top of this industry. We remain focused on providing opportunities to develop your skills, further your career, and achieve your goals.
We are looking for energetic, dynamic people to fill positions throughout our network of worldwide offices. If you have the desire to a part of a growing company and driven team, we’d like to hear from you. Employment opportunities may be available in both our corporately-owned and independently-owned operations. Search online for available openings, or call the location that interests you, as not all positions may be posted online.
We believe in maintaining a relaxed, team-oriented environment where we work together to help each other succeed. Canadian Leak Detection values people of all backgrounds; every employee, business partner and customer is important to us. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We value our employees and appreciate their hard work and dedication. Most locations provide a comprehensive benefits package.
If you would like to join the team at Canadian Leak Detection, submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form on the left.
leak detection tips / resources
- the bucket test
- Is your pool needing constant refilling? You may have a hidden leak in your pool. Try the seven steps to determine if your pool is leak free. Do-it-yourself 24 hour test. Test your pool
- the meter test
- Do you have a high water bill? You may have a hidden plumbing leak. Try the seven steps to determine if your property is leak free. Do-it-yourself 30 minute test. Test your water meter
- pool leak calculator
- Use the calculator to determine the amount of water loss over a period of time. Calculate pool water loss
- leak facts
- A 3mm hole in a metal pipe, at 40 psi, leaks 9,500 litres of water in 24 hours. Facts about leaks
- signs and symptoms
- You may have a plumbing leak if... Leak signs & symptoms
- water conservation
- Saving water is like any other habit. The more you do it, the more natural it becomes. Become water-wise, it's fun to find more ways to conserve. Conserve water
- drink tap water
- Consumers can do their part to conserve precious supplies through small, thoughtful changes in their lifestyles and activities. Learn about tap water